How to reach Aligarh
- By train: on Delhi-Howrah main rail route.
- By road: 130 Kms from Delhi (On G.T. Road)
- 88 Kms from Agra.
- 70 Kms from Mathura.
- Located at a short distance from Aligarh railway station and bus stand. Situated next to Aligarh Telephone Exchange/AMU Tibbiya Hospital.
Weather in Aligarh
Pleasant from February to mid-April and October to mid- December. Hot from mid-April to June.Rains from July to September.Cold from mid-December to January.
- Hostel and Dining Hall.
- Hot water during winter.
- Non-stop electric supply.
- Literary and cultural programmes.
- Study material on higher education and national integration.
- A volume of 395 pages on the OP course contents given free of charge to the OP course participants.
- Free of charge optional language proficiency classes in the evening (English/Urdu/Hindi).
- A booklet distributed to the OP course participants on research funding sources.
- Indoor out door games.
- Tourist attractions: Agra and Mathura (Course participants to make their own arrangements).
For Directions Contact
- Mr. Rajesh Chauhan9837519920Email firstname.lastname@example.org